Work station: Male’
- Provide support for consulting engagements, including coordination with clients, conducting background research and developing reports and other documents as necessary.
- Provide support in setting up new business activities and projects.
- Seek potential engagement opportunities and develop bid proposals.
- Attend pre-bid information sessions and follow up as necessary.
- Maintain official correspondence and documents.
- Update and maintain status of engagements and evaluations.
- Provide support for marketing activities as required.
- Prepare and ensure all reporting requirements of the company is met in a timely manner.
- Assist in any other operations and administration related tasks as assigned.
- Academic: Diploma/Degree level
- Relevant experience in operations/administration will be an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dhivehi
- Must be able to work proactively and independently within a small team
Remuneration: MVR 14000 – 16000, depending on qualification
Please send your queries and application with CV, academic certificates, references and ID card copy to [email protected] by 27th November 2014.