|Why do I need to do this?||Follow this user guide if you need to register a business name under your business|
|Where can I apply for the service?||You can apply in person at|
|How long will the process take?||Same day as date of application (Day 1)
|What are the fees and charges involved?||• Registration fee: MVR 100
|Which documents do I need to submit?||
|How do I apply for the service?||Day 1:
1. Lodge application at counter.
2. If any information is missing, provide the required information.
If application is in order, receive invoice slip for payment.
3. Make payment.
Receive the original of business name registration with signature and Ministry stamp.
|What would I receive at the end of the process?||• Business name registration
• Copy of payment receipt
|Did you know:||• You must have a registered business (company, partnership, cooperative society or sole proprietorship) at the Ministry of Economic Development.
• All applicants must be over 18 years of age
• Payment by cheque is acceptable only with bank guarantees.
|References:||• Business Registration Act
• Business Registration Regulation
• User guide for business name approval
View in: Dhivehi