|Why do I need to do this?||Permit for operating Pharmacies need to be obtained from MED.|
|Where can I apply for the service?||You may apply online or in person at|
|How long will the process take?||Within the same day of application|
|What are the fees and charges involved?||Fees:
• If the Pharmacy is located in an island with a population more than 10,000, the fee per month is MVR 200. If the business is located in an island with a population less than 10,000, the fee per month is MVR 50. Businesses located at places outside of inhabited islands, the fee per month is MVR 200.
• Revenue Stamp: MRF 10/-
(cheques are acceptable only with bank guarantee)
|Which documents do I need to submit?||
|How do I apply for the service?||Day 1:
1. Lodge application and documents at counter.
2. Receive the Invoice
3. Make the payment
|What would I receive at the end of the process?||• Permit
• Payment Slip
|Did you know:||• The company’s objectives should include selling or trade of imported goods. If this isn’t included permit for operating pharmacies will not be issued.
• If the company’s shareholders comprise of any foreign individual/company, the permit will not be issued.
• Fees Payment has to be made the same day or else the form and invoice will be cancelled.
• At least one month fee should be paid. If the customer wants to pay for more than one month, the invoice will be made as per their request.
|References:||• Import, Export and Re-export Regulation
• Companies Act of the Maldives
• Companies Regulation
• Regulation on approval and registration of business names
• Revenue Stamp Law
• SOP Business name approval
View in: Dhivehi