Position: Operations Executive (2 Month Contract Nov – DEC)
Who we are
We are one of Maldives’s leading consulting firms, providing business advisory services to a variety of clients including government Ministries and private clients. We have worked on many projects from developing business plans for small businesses to advising government institutions on how to improve their business operations.
During your employment here, you will provide support to our full-time consultants in an operational and administrative capacity while learning about business and consulting projects. You will ensure that proposals are submitted on time and that overall business operations are run smoothly and efficiently. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Business development, you will also assist in developing the firm’s marketing operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an undergraduate degree (experience will be considered in lieu of academic qualification)
- Be a Maldivian
- Be well organized and methodical
- Be able to show initiative
- Be creative
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dhivehi
- Have excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Be able to work well with teams
- An opportunity to work with a great team
- Personal development and mentorship
- Attractive remuneration of up to MVR 10,000 – 13,000 commensurate with qualification and experience
What We Offer
The employment contract is for a period of TWO months.
Interested candidates should send in their CV and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2013.
For more information please call +960 3007072
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.